Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing and wider financial crime should be at the top of every firm’s compliance agenda. The Money Laundering Regulations 2017 have brought in a number of key changes requiring firms to update and upgrade their systems, policies and procedures.
We offer a complete service to help you implement the necessary changes, including:
- a comprehensive risk assessment to identify risk faced by your firm;
- review of your current systems, policies and procedures and necessary updates in light of the new regulations and risks identified;
- independent auditing to test effectiveness of your systems and controls;
- assistance with client engagement and due diligence procedures;
- comprehensive training for your MLRO and relevant staff at all levels;
- support and advice on suspicious activity reporting