Welcome to our website. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
The terms ‘Legal Compliance Services’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website Legal Compliance Services Limited, 25 Poppy Drive, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 0TR. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us and protected by copyright. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Legal Compliance Solutions Ltd permits users of this site to make copies of material on this site for their own use but not for publication. A reasonable number of such copies may also be distributed in paper form provided that the source is acknowledged and no changes to the content are made.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Legal Compliance Services’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Our website uses four cookies. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.
The cookies we use are analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they?re using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily. Read more about the individual analytical cookies we use and how to recognise them